Smithsonian Channel is something where full plate enjoyment is available via strong documentaries and endless entertainment. Smithsonian Channel is in combination with ViacomCBS. On this channel some popular shows are available like Air and Space, History, Science, Nature and Pop Culture. But to enjoy all these shows on your available streaming devices you need to activate the same on your device. Follow the activation process given on sc.tv/activate.
What All Devices Support the Smithsonian Channel?
- Apple Devices
- Apple TV (Generation 4th or above)
- Android TV
- Android Phones
- Android Tablets
- Players and TVs
- Players and TVs
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Kindle Fire Tablet
Activate the Smithsonian Channel on the following Streaming Devices:
Amazon Fire TV
- Connect the device with the high speed internet connection.
- From the home page go to the Amazon Channel Store and in the search bar.
- Enter the name of the application Smithsonian Channel.
- To download the application click on the Get option.
- Once the app is installed click on the application to Launch the same.
- This will provide you an Unique Activation Code, make sure to note down that code for future use.
- From another device’s web browser visit sc.tv/activate and enter the code.
- At the end click on the Activate option.
Activate on Roku TV
- To activate the same on Roku TV first of all connect your device with the Internet connection.
- From the home screen head towards the Streaming Channels option.
- On that option look for the search bar and enter the name of the application Smithsonian Channels.
- To download the above stated application click on the Add Channel option.
- Following the above steps, now Launch the app in order to get an Unique Activation Code.
- Using the web browser of another device visit sc.tv/activate and enter the code in the given space.
- This will activate the Smithsonian Channel on your Roku TV device.
Activate on Android TV
- Make sure to provide an electricity control to your device so that it can be operated.
- Without wasting much time immediately go to the Play Store option.
- In the search bar of the Play Store app enter the name of the application Smithsonian Channel.
- To install the same click on the Add Channel option.
- Launch the application and get an Unique Activation Code.
- Now visit sc.tv/activate from another device’s web browser.
- There, enter the code in the given box.
- Click on the Activate option.
Watch on Apple TV
- At first instance, open the App Store on the device (Apple TV).
- In the search bar search for the Smithsonian Channel, once found click on the Get option to download the same on your streaming device.
- Now the app must be downloaded on the home screen of the device, from there click on the application to get an Unique Activation Code.
- Take another device and visit sc.tv/activate from their web browser.
- The page displayed on the screen enters the code in the given box.
- Click Activate to end the process.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Unable to Stream some channels?
Shows on Smithsonian Channels are now available on Paramount +. So to enjoy all the shows of the Smithsonian Channel you have to take a subscription of Paramount + which is free for 7 days but after that you have to take a subscription at $9.99/- per month. Or visit https://www.paramountplus.com/brands/smithsonian-channel/.
- Where to watch Smithsonian Channel videos or shows?
Smithsonian channel shows or videos is available on various platforms like:
Buy Shows: You can purchase these shows on iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, Google Play.
Online or in App
- How can I Subscribe to Paramount + on Amazon Prime Video?
- Via Computer:
- Visit amazon.com/channels from a web browser.
- Look for the Paramount +.
- Click on the Learn More option.
- Select 7 days free trial.
- Choose your plan and make the payment.
- Via Amazon Prime Video Application:
- Open the app.
- Search for the Paramount +.
- Select Learn More option.
- Choose your subscription and process towards payment gateway.
- Smithsonian Channel Plus has been discontinued?
Yes, it has been discontinued as now it is part of Paramount + and there you can stream Air Disasters, Aerial America, Secrets etc.