Start using ENT Card by becoming an ENT Member to avail benefit of outstanding services. Facing any financial problem, get yourself an ENT Credit Union. All you need to do is “Join Now” ENT to become an Owner-Member. Once you get a card visit ent.com/activate to activate it to avail of the benefits.
Complete Activation via ent.com/activate
Once you have applied and signed up with your account, after that you need to activate the same before starting to use it. Now let’s learn how to activate your ENT Debit or ATM Card. Follow these three steps to activate your ENT Card :-
- Sign up for ENT Online Banking.
- Put Card credentials to process.
- Activate and Start using it.
Learn to activate the card in detail:-
- Visit ent.com/activate on your device, click on Login Page.
- Put your “Username” in the given space.
- Click on “Continue” after putting your username.
- New page will display on your screen where you need to put the password.
- After entering the password click on the “Continue” option to sign up.
- Follow the on screen guidelines to activate your ENT Card easily, after pressing the continue.
- Need to confirm a debit card information.
- Click “Activate” to start using it.
Make sure you have all the details before accessing the login page for ENT Card. Essential that you need are:-
- Any Smart Device like Laptop, smartphones, or computer to access login page.
- Card details like card account number etc.
- Obviously an internet connection.
- Login credentials like Username and Password.
No need to lose sleep in case you have forgotten your password. You can get it back by just clicking on the “Forgot Your Password” link. Resent the new ENT Password and make sure this time you pen down your new password somewhere in your smartphone notes or anywhere. After that follow the steps again to activate your ENT ATM Card.
Learn to Activate ENT Card Without Having Username
Steps to activate your Card without having username is given underneath:-
No need to worry if you don’t use it’s Online Banking, still you can activate your Debit or ATM Card securely and effortlessly. It will require some identifying information. You need to verify your identity to activate your chip-enabled ENT ATM or debit card.
- Put your last 4 digits of SSN (Social Security Number).
- Give your Date of Birth details in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Enter your 16-digit card number.
- Put the card Security Code.
- Enter your card Expiration Date.
- Update “Pin”.
- At the end press “Activate”.
Following these steps you will be able to activate your Chip-Enabled Card in a few minutes once the system verifies your card credentials, then you can access your ENT Card.
Sign Up With ENT for Online Banking
Once you have Sign Up with ENT means you have agreed to all the services offered by the Credit Line.
Open the registration page and put the following details:-
- Account Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Click “Submit” after entering the details.
Congratulations! You have registered for Online Banking.
Contact ENT Customer Support for Any Assistance
If in any worst situation you got stuck anywhere in between activating your ENT Card, no need to lose sleep just contact ENT Customer Support professionals for instant aid. You can take aid from them via Phone.
- This is the Phone Number (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623 of the customer care for ENT card. Their customer care executive will provide you an immediate aid and they are available sex days a week, i.e. Monday to Friday from 7 AM to 6 PM and for less hours on Saturday too from 8 AM to 4 PM.
Don’t wait now just follow the above given steps to activate your ENT Card today and get unlimited benefits.