DisneyNow is a platform for kids to enjoy cartoon shows and videos. They can get all their favorite videos or shows under one roof. If you want your kid to enjoy shows or videos available on Disney Now then you have to Activate the same on disneynow.com/activate with your TV Provider, so as to enjoy the same with your Kids if you want to. It’s never too late to be a kid with your kid.
What is DisneyNow?
DisneyNow is a kid’s all time favorite show which provides them with plenty of programmes or videos of their choice. DisneyNow includes Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD which is basically popular for TV Shows, Games, Videos, Movies etc.
Moreover, it can be viewed Wherever or Whenever required. Also you can create your own Profile with the DisneyNow by using the Emojis of your choice either any cartoon character or so on.
Further, it provides shorts videos, funny clips etc in case of short of time. In short this is something which your kid actually needs to watch when they get bored, Also watching this with your kids can freshen up your childhood memories too.
Devices on which DisneyNow can be operated
- iPad (5th Gen or above)
- iPhone (5s or above)
- iPod Touch (6th Gen or above)
Note: iOS 11 update should be installed in your streaming devices
- New Apple TV (4th Gen or above)
- Mobile (OS 5 or above)
- Android TV and Smart TV (OS Android Lollipop 5.0+)
- Kindle Fire HD, HDX, HDX 8.9 (2013 or above must be upgraded to OS5 or above)
- Kindle Fire HD 6, HD 7, HD 8.9 (2014 must be upgraded to OS 5)
- Kindle HD 8, Fire , HD 10 (2015 or above)
- Fire HD 8 (2016)
- Fire HD 8 (2017)
- Fire 7 (2017)
- Roku HD (2500X)
- Roku LT (2400X, 2450X, 2700X)
- Roku 1 (2701X)
- Roku 2 (2720X)
- Roku 2 HD (3000X)
- Roku 2 XD (3050X)
- Roku 2 XS (3100X)
- Roku 3 (4200X)
- Roku 4 (4400R)
- Roku Express (3700)
- Roku Express + (3710)
- Roku Premierę (4620)
- Roku Premierę + (4630)
- Roku Ultra (4640)
- Roku Streaming Stick (Purple 3400X)
- Roku Streaming Stick (Black 3420X)
- Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI 3500X)
- Roku TV
- Chrome v90
- Safari v14
- Firefox v87
- Microsoft Edge v89
- Windows 64-bit (8 or above)
- Mac OS Catalina (10.15 or higher)
- iOS Mac OS Catalina (10.15 or above)
- Android Chrome v98 (upgraded one)
Samsung Smart TV
Note: Apart from above stated devices DisneyNow does not support any other devices.
How does someone use DisneyNow?
Providing a proper internet connection to your device is the main step to use DisneyNow and its included channels. It can be used in the land of the United States and U.S Territories.
Taking the package of it is also main step which will allow you to watch shows or clips available to its members.
Steps to keep in mind before start Activating on your Streaming Devices:
- Firstly, to provide a good internet connection to your streaming devices.
- Create an Account on DisneyNow channel.
- Select your TV Provider and check whether it supports DisneyNow or not.
- Download the DisneyNow on your devices.
- Launch the app and get an Activation Code.
- Visit disneynow.com/activate, enter the code there.
- This will end the Activation process successfully.
Process to Activate DisneyNow on different Streaming Devices
Activate DisneyNow on Apple TV
- Turn on the device, connect your device with proper Internet Connection.
- Look for the App Store from the home page.
- In the App Store enter the name of the application of DisneyNow, on getting appropriate results click on the option Get.
- The app has now been installed in the Apple TV, to get an Activation Code. Tap on the newly installed application.
- Note down that 7 Digit Activation Code.
- Head Towards the web browser of any other device and enter disneynow.com/activate.
- On reaching the said page enter the 7 Digit code in the given space.
- Click Continue to end the activation process successfully.
Activate DisneyNow on Roku TV via Disneynow.com/activate
- Go to the Roku Channel Store after providing a good internet connection to the Roku device.
- Download the app of DisneyNow by entering the name in the search bar after clicking on the Add Channel option.
- Get a 7 Digit Activation Code by Launching the app.
- Pick another device either mobile or computer, open the web browser and visit disneynow.com/activate.
- On the page displayed enter the Activation Code prompted earlier on the screen while launching the newly downloaded application.
- At the end click Continue to enjoy its shows or videos.
Start DisneyNow on Android TV
- Download the application of DisneyNow from the Google Play Store after turning on the Android TV.
- To download the app click on the Add Channel on getting results.
- Launch the app to get an Activation Code.
- Make sure to preserve that code for further use.
- From the web browser of any other device like Computer or Mobile visit disneynow.com/activate.
- There enter the Code in the given black and click Continue.
- Following the above steps will activate your DisneyNow account on your Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What does the Key Symbol in the DisneyNow page mean?
Key Symbol on its page means that you need to Unlock certain shows or videos in order to watch it by taking the subscription of the DisneyNow through your TV Provider. All you need to do is enter the Username and Password of your TV Provider.
- What can I do if my TV Provider is not mentioned?
DisneyNow now adds TV Providers at a regular interval just keep an eye on that. Even then if you want to enjoy its shows or clips, there are certain videos, funny clips, short videos which are available at free for its users.
- Why is there a need to Sign in to TV Provider?
Doing this will allow you to access more videos or shows available on the DisneyNow page.
- What if my videos do not play at all despite taking a subscription?
In such a situation follow the below mentioned steps:
- Check your Internet Connection and Speed as well. (You can check internet speed by using the links available on the internet to check the Wi-fi speed for free).
- Disconnects all other devices connected to the same internet as that of streaming devices.
- Shut down the device and restart it.
- Is Closed Captioning available on DisneyNow app or website?
Yes, Closed Captioning is available on all the DisneyNow platforms for all the Videos and full Episodes and also for Live TV Streaming . All you need to do is click on ‘CC’ option to turn on Closed Captioning option.
- Can I watch shows or videos in Full Screen Mode?
Yes, you can watch it in Full Screen mode by moving your mouse over the video player on the player control option. Look for the option which provides for full screen mode.
- To play games in the DisneyNow do I need to Sign in with TV Provider?
No, to play games you are not required to sign in with your TV Provider.